Reference : ERL81270 Posted Date : 04 Jun 2019 Type : Residential Land / Plot
- A beautiful plot of about 30 cents of land with well built compound wall on all the four sides. Periyar River forms the Southern boundary and a tarred Panchayath road 5 meters wide which allows lorry and other heavy vehicles ending along the southern boundary of the plot is on the western side. The eastern and northern sides are residential houses.
- This is the only plot in the area where no house has been constructed. There is an approved plan for construction of a double storied residential house with a maximum built up area of 334.76 Sq Mt s and the sanction was valid upto 21-06-2018 which has now been renewed upto June, 2021.
- The plot is hardly 100 meters from NH-47 connected through out by tarred road. Aluva town is about 4 Km s away and the Cochin International Airport Limited (CIAL) is about 8 Km s away. The plot is visible from the Mangalapuzha Brdge and is the third plot from the NH.
- Plot is rectangular in shape with the shorter side facing the River.
- Situated in a posh residential locality. Worth special mention that even during the worst floods during August 2018 when River Periyar was in spate inundating all areas around this plot which is situated at a higher level, water entered only in the lower most region of the sloping plot submerging only a very small segment of the plot leaving the major portion of the land unaffected, which was utilized by the people of the surrounding areas to bring and tie their cattle in large number as that was the only land available in the area not affected by the floods.
- House construction Permit dated 22-06-2015 granted by Chengamanad Gram Panchayath is now valid upto June, 2021. GF : 221.70 Sq Mt s and FF:112.76 Sq Mt s. Total : 334.46 Sq Mt s.
- Tar road frontage
- Calm and Quite area
- Compound wall and gate
- Lorry Access
Address Open On Google Map
Owner : Cpg Unni
Address : Aluva, Ernakulam.
Mob : 98950 58463
Location : Aluva/Ernakulam (Kochi)